Current Job Openings
What we really want:
- Overall 1+ year of experience in any ERP. ERPNext will be preferred.
- The candidate should have a good mix of technical and business skills.
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have the ability to lead the technical team in strategy, design, and development.
- The primary goal will be to execute ERP projects with efficiency and within budgeted time.
- Thorough knowledge of the business process (es).
- Experience in Frappe, ERPNext, or any other Tier-2/3 ERP.
- Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design.
- knowledge of T-SQL is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with frappe installations and troubleshooting.
- Experience with one or more ERPNext Modules like Human Resources, CRM, Buying, Selling, Asset Management, Stock, Buying, Accounting, and Project.
- A combined experience of one or more of the following applications: Sage ERP, Odoo, ERPNext, etc.
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: Engineering - Software
Role: ERP Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
M.Tech in Computers
Salary range per month: ₹ 26,000 - ₹ 35,000
Business Development Executive
As Business Development Executive, the candidate would be responsible for setting appointment and work closely with the Campaign Manager to achieve C-SAT.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Make Sales Pitch Calls to prospective customers with aim of Appointment Setting and generating new business opportunities.
• Connect with LinkedIn Prospects.
• Identify, qualify and generate leads in a defined territory (international market).
• Creating, and maintaining a list/database of prospective clients
• Collaborate with internal and client-facing teams.
• Phone and email interactions with customers in order to build relationships, provides customer service, and finds, develops & ultimately closes opportunities in order to grow sales within the territory.
• Works within the sales and marketing teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company business strategy
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum 1-2 years of Work Experience as a Business Development Executive or similar profile in Sales in B2B/LeadGen /IT Sales Industry.
• Minimum qualification should be Graduation.
• Post-Graduate/MBA will be preferred.
• Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing will be preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
• Should be updated about the latest technologies and IT Industry.
• Willing to work night shifts.
• Graduate in any discipline, preferably in Engineering, Computer Application, Business Administration or Marketing.
• Enthusiastic to be part of a growing company, want to make a career in IT sales ·
• Should have experience in B2B International Market for Accounts handling
Salary range per month: ₹ 25,000 - ₹ 45,000
• The Support Engineer will be responsible for providing, documenting solutions and root cause analysis for medium complexity customer issues, using a customer-centered approach.
• Support engineer is responsible for the smooth operation of Cloud-hosted solutions and will provide or execute resolutions to any incidents reported by the customer or received through internal monitoring.
• This role is also responsible to restore normal operations to Dexciss-hosted clients as quickly as possible in the event of a critical incident.
• Lead execution and client communication for critical and Enterprise-Down issues/events Examples being (but not limited to)
• Performance issues
• Process and execute Client requests/questions or issues:
• Enterprise Down
• Integrations Issues
• Solution to Hosting and Product problems
• Extended cloud services / Production Support - continuous improvement services such as Integration fixes
• Custom code fixes
• Small data requirement changes
• Application configuration changes
• Coordinate with various internal Teams like Development, services, etc.
• Work in a 24x7 environment
• Works on projects and provides resolutions to problems of limited to the moderately complex scope and is gaining exposure to some more complex tasks within the job function. Uses judgment within defined practices
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech) or equivalent in Engineering
• Good Communication and verbal skills
• Hands-on knowledge of ERP
• Excellent Problem-solving and decision-making skills
Salary range per month: ₹ 15,000 - ₹ 25,000
HR & Admin
Requirements & Qualification:
- Any Bachelor's Degree
- MBA in HR is a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self Motivated
- Socially Active is a plus
- Proactive & Public Speaker
- Staffing Plan for All Departments
- Employee Branding (on social media)
- Employee & Contractor's Attendance
- Travel Desk (Ticket Booking, Accommodation, Travel Planning, etc.)
- Employee Motivation Activities (EMA)
- Friday Fever Parties
- Monthly Celebrations
- Quarterly Trips & Events
- Monthly Board Meeting Minutes & Facilitation
- Appraisals & Quarterly Energy Points Review
- Monthly Employee Feedback & Grieveince Collection
- Yearly Board Elections Conduction & Result Handling
- Salary & Other Payroll related Activities
- Employee Documentation
- Office & Other Assets' Maintenance
- Cleaning & Hygiene in Office
- Office Cleaning Staff & Other Contractors Management
- Employee On-Boarding, documentation & off-Boarding
- Office Maintenance
- Employee Asset Issue & Management
- Employee Leaves & Travel Policy Regularization
- Daily Attendance Request
Salary range per month: ₹ 15,000 - ₹ 25,000